Experts struggled on Thursday to identify bodies badly burnt when an Indonesian plane overshot a runway and burst into flames as it landed in the cultural capital of Yogyakarta, killing more than 20 people. Airliner Garuda Indonesia said only nine of the dead had been identified from the Wednesday morning accident that has brought the state of Indonesian air travel safety back into the spotlight. Indonesian Airforce personnel search the wreckage of a plane at Yogyakarta airport (more…)
- 20 dead in Indonesian plane crash
- Indonesia plane crash toll rises to 142
- Indonesian military transport plane crashes; 20 dead
- [BREAKING] 40 Feared Dead In A Passenger Plane Crash Near Tehran's Mehrabad Airport
- More than 40 feared dead in Taiwan plane crash
- All 150 Onboard Killed In Germanwings Plane Crash In French Alps
- Interpol begins identification of Malaysian plane crash victims
- Have There Been More Plane Crashes Lately, Or Does It Just Feels So?
- Iranian plane crashes after takeoff, killing 39
- CEO of French oil giant Total killed in Moscow plane crash
Experts struggle to identify Indonesian plane crash dead have 158 words, post on at March 8, 2007. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.