The biggest stars of the music world are gathering in Los Angeles for Sunday’s Grammy Awards, while the business slides deeper into the abyss.
Every day brings more bad news for the $21 billion industry, which cannot work out how to get fans to pay $18 for a CD instead of stealing music from the Web.
Just this week, Grammy-winning jazz singer Norah Jones’ much-anticipated new album opened at No. 1 on the U.S. pop charts, but its sales were less than half those of its predecessor three years ago.
- So Many Things We Love Are on Sale at Dermstore Right Now
- The Strategist’s Guide to the Best July 4 Sales — So Far
- Blanca Blanco is seen wearing a Fight Club T-shirt... after hanging out with Brad Pitt at LA party
- Roll up the red carpet: Star-studded CFDA Awards are CANCELED amid the coronavirus outbreak - days after Anna Wintour called off the Met Gala
- 26 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Pendleton to Lululemon
- Cardi B almost spills out of her VERY low-cut pink gown as cheeky husband Offset grapples with her assets at Clive Davis' star-studded annual pre-Grammy gala
- Megan Fox passionately kisses Josh Duhamel for wedding scene on set of Think Like A Dog
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Fans Are Furious at Long Ticket Wait Times
- Taylor Swift's pal Todrick Hall SLAMS Kim Kardashian after singer was branded LIAR by reality star over THAT phone call: 'I cannot stand this woman!'
- Miley Cyrus, Brandi Carlile and H.E.R. Have Been Added to List of 2019 Grammy Performers
- Grammy Awards 2020: Hottest red carpet looks as Ariana Grande steals the show in Cinderella gown
- US stocks set more records after quiet pre-Christmas trading
- This $24 Crossbody Bag Has 1,000 5-Star Reviews on Amazon
- Star Wars Boba Fett and Yoda Movies Confirmed To Be In Development
- Fredrik Eklund Markets $32M Home With 'Star Wars' Homage Video
- Charlotte Church’s Journey from Classical Crossover Child Star to Cover Band Belter
- Love Island's Laura Anderson slips into a plunging white bikini and sips on champagne as she continues to party up a storm with pals in Dubai
- Anna Wintour CANCELS the Met Gala: Star-studded event is postponed 'indefinitely' amid the coronavirus pandemic - weeks after it was reported Meghan Markle was set to attend
- Greenwich: landmark home owned by artist Melissa McElhone up for sale
- 'Star Wars: The Mandalorian' Composer Weighs in on the Project
Stars set to party at Grammys while sales slide have 390 words, post on at February 10, 2007. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.