Wouldn’t you love to get paid to do surveys online? Wouldn’t everybody? Well, probably not everybody, but a fair number of people would. People love surveys, they do them all the time for free. Just see how many surveys are published in magazines and newspapers. Almost all of the major news websites often have short surveys that people like to fill out. Why? Because everybody loves to give their opinion sometimes. It may be strange of even bizarre to you and me, but there you have it. People love surveys, and so it is just natural that those people will be excited to find that they can get paid to do surveys.
Problem is though, that you have to be careful when searching out websites that promises that you can make thousands of dollars filling out surveys. While it is true that you can be paid to do surveys, it is unlikely that one source can set you up with enough surveys every months for you to be able to make thousands of dollars consistently.
You should also be careful for sites that promise to give you a list of “secret” websites that offer paid surveys. There are no “secret” websites where you can get paid to do surveys. Every legitimate website that offers surveys would be publicly advertised and you would not have to pay to access them.
It is also often true that you will not get an actual cash award for completing a survey, but instead you will receive gift certificate or coupon or prize of some kind. Occasionally there will be cash prizes as well, but for those you are often entered into a draw where you have a “chance” to win the cash amount.
In conclusion, while there are some websites where you can get paid some real money for consistently doing surveys, it is unlikely that you will get rich from it.
- GDC Online: Research Finds Glasses, Misinformation Biggest Challenges For 3D
- Podcasting: In Pursuit of the Almighty Dollar
- E-BUSINESS SPECIAL REPORT New Frontiers in the Identity Theft War
- WEEKLY RECAP Gates' CES Swan Song, Intel Investigated, 'Spam King' Dethroned
- PODCAST The FCC's Great White Spaces Hope
- Wooing B2B Buyers: The Search Is Far From Over
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW EStara COO Piescik Reveals E-Customer Remedies
- Manufacturers’ sales figures seem fishy? They probably are
- Analysis: - Aggregated Payment Bias?
- Opinion: Is XBLA Past Its Prime?
- OPINION Can Authentication Restore Trust in E-Mail?
- THIS WEEK IN TECH Comcast's New Broadcast Spectacle
- Is Workplace E-Snooping Worth It?
- How Can a LIMS Needs Assessment Save the Laboratory Money?
- Securing the Supply Chain with Molecular Tagging
- WEEKLY RECAP The Downside of Ambition: Mozilla's Crash, Teen Hacker's Arrest
- SPECIAL REPORT Portals Pull Out All Stops To Lure Holiday Shoppers
- WEEKLY RECAP Twittering Grannies, STD Greetings and Triboluminescence: The Week That Was
Can You Really Make Thousands Of Dollars Doing Online Surveys? have 461 words, post on ezinearticles.com at January 23, 2007. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.