Flying First Class on All Nippon Airways is an experience unlike any other. With the Fullflat seat that fully reclines 180 degrees to make a full-flat bed and generous spacing between seats, All Nippon Airways ensures a comfortable, relaxing, first class flight.The Fullflat seat comes with a 15″ personal TV monitor with a choice of Audio and Video On Demand (AVOD) and a selection of approximately 60 channels including news broadcasts, movies and the All Nippon Airways Travel Navigator to track specific flight destinations. With AVOD, you have the ability start a program whenever you like, pause it on any scene for a meal or sleep, and resume right where you left off. With a large in-flight video library, there is an entertainment option for every taste. There is also ample storage space, a personal phone, a cushioned foot rest, private lamps including a foot light and universal power plugs for any business or entertainment need.For the finest dining in the air, slide out the wood grained table and enjoy Kaiseki-style Japanese favorites made from the finest. The western-style, full course meals will leave you completely satisfied. First Class seating is also provided access to the Bar Corner with a… Read full this story
- 'Gunjan Saxena- The Kargil Girl': Janhvi Kapoor on her experience of flying a chopper
- Jet Airways insolvency: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Japanese company begins test flights of 'the world's smallest flying car' with a human pilot at the wheel for the first time, and promises a full public demonstration in the summer
- Dispute Emerges After Which? Analysis Says British Airways Emits 'More CO2' Than Rival Airlines
- British Airways: Heathrow expansion is a ‘lost cause’
- Sonam Kapoor Warns People After Having Her 'Scariest' Experience With Uber Driver In London
- Bamboo Airways expands fleet with another Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Sonam Kapoor ‘shaken’ after experience with Uber driver in London
- Risky places where airlines refuse to fly
- British Airways passenger 'saw drone flying at 30,000ft near Heathrow Airport'
All Nippon Airways - Experience First Class Flying Unlike Any Other have 332 words, post on ezinearticles.com at December 8, 2006. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.