Bill Ford CEO of Ford Motor Company is releasing the reigns to a former Boeing Executive in hopes the profits will fly again? But, what will happen at Ford? There is talk that the company wishes to go private, cut down its size and even sell off some of its other brands like Austin Martin, Range Rover, Jaguar, etc. Yet what is really going on there? Is Bill Ford going to let the new CEO be the bad guy and battle the Unions laying off huge numbers of people? Could be, we shall see.Of course Alan Mulally the Boeing Exec taking over has in fact dealt with severe crisis and turn around before in high-tech manufacturing and dealt with unions and done a fair job of it, but it was not pretty back then at Boeing and it may not be so pretty for Ford although things are looking up somewhat? Who is Alan Mulally? Well he is some one that even the author of “From Good to Great” the Stanford MBA Professor might approve of. So we shall see if Mr. Mulally can take Ford back up to cruising altitude in short order.Many are skeptical of the move and… Read full this story
- Amazon was fully aware of talks with RIL for sale of retail assets: Future Group CEO Kishore Biyani
- American Airlines resumes Boeing 737 Max flights
- Boeing's $2.5BILLION payout for 737 MAX crashes: Aviation firm is ordered to pay $1.4million to EACH family of the 346 people killed in two airline disasters and $1.7billion to airlines who purchased the planes
- 14 awesome flying taxis and cars currently in development
- Vikings’ Banged-Up Defense Sinks To New Depths Against Saints
- Flying in 2021 — It can only get better
- Should You Feel Safe Flying on a Boeing 737 MAX?
- Boeing Will Pay $2.5 Billion to Settle Charge Over Plane
- Boeing will pay $2.5 billion to settle charge over 737 Max
- Ford's 'pivotal' deal with Mahindra goes kaput, adding twist to financials
Will Ford Fly into the Future with New CEO from Boeing? have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 6, 2006. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.