It appears China’s economy is not the only thing growing, now China is seeing explosive growth on its Blogs and the growth as per MIT Technology Review is now 30 times more than it was 4 years the prior. What is fueling this growth even considering the Chinese Government’s crack down on certain material and website censorship campaigns? Well it appears that many younger folks are watching a steady increase in standard of living and are finding the Internet a nice place to introduce themselves you see?
If 35 million people have web Blogs then can you even imagine how many people are reading them? Of course some of these web Bloggers have paid a pretty high price for their writings and have been; Detained as the Chinese Authorities have stated?
Detained? As in detainees? As in Gitmo type detaining? No one knows and no one is saying, but this does pose a civil rights issue, which will have to be addressed at some point. China in case you did not know has over 100 million internet users and that number will only grow and some day it will surpass the United States. Perhaps at the current rate in a couple of years in fact. No one knows how many Bloggers and how many citizens of China will be detained at that point? Consider this in 2006.
- Joe Biden, Bleeding Cash, Spent Nearly $1 Million on Private Jets
- Greensburg Diocese paid $4.35 million in sexual abuse claims
- By 2060, nearly 14 million Americans could have Alzheimer’s, other dementias. Here are tips to keep your brain healthy.
- Blogging For the 21st Century
- Why Businesses Need to Blog
- Is China Cooping Well With the Global Recession? Better Than Others
- From muddy markets to a Shanghai without skyscrapers: Fascinating pictures capture bygone street scenes from 1980s China before the country's economic boom began
- 'Think of your family': China threatens European citizens over Xinjiang protests
- Hong Kong protests: Celebrities, big brands and China's media game
- Why China fears sending the tanks into Hong Kong
- Hong Kong extradition protests: Do China demonstrations ever work?
- NBA boss Adam Silver insists he did NOT apologize to China over Rockets GM's tweet supporting Hong Kong protesters but admits he'd 'hate to see this business relationship end'
- Blogging For Money - An Introduction to Online Profits
- How to Promote Your Blog - Practical Advice and Reasonable Expectations
- Ready, Set, Blog! - Market Your Products
- Blogging Tips - Advertising Program - MMA Adnet
- Blogging As a Hobby and Making Money
- Blogging - A Powerful Tool When Traffic Generation is Your Goal
- Tips to Writing a Great Blog About Gardening
- Search Engine Optimization to Make Money Blogging
China Blogs Nearly 35 Million and Growing have 423 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 27, 2006. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.