Just when the world cries more and more for Israel to stop the bombings, especially in light of the recent building collapse where many women and children were killed. I have reservations about that as the building didn’t collapse till 8 hrs later, according to other news sources I have heard on the radio. You can see some photos at http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/07/milking-it.html these really set me off.I am not what you would call a full on supporter of Israel, I believe they have instigated some of the violence in the region. I also know that two wrongs do not make a right, although two lefts most certainly do. This whole region has been a hot bed for 1000 of years. In fact this is so old that I doubt any party knows how this all started and the historical content is shaded depending on who is telling it. However when I seen these photos I just couldn’t see the point. And to have a child, a dead child at that paraded around for the cameras to see is just ridiculous.It is hard to fight anyone that has this view on life, or death if you want. To parade the dead children… Read full this story
- Thailand's Death Cafe Gives Customers a Stylish Reason to Think About Dying
- I couldn't write about my mother's death, so I wrote a story for young people instead
- Helen Garner on death and writing: 'Taking someone else's trauma into the centre of me'
- Breaking the silence: are we getting better at talking about death?
- Living Intimately With Thoughts of Death
- A Cultural History of First Words
- Early Inflammation May Portend Early Death
- I’ll Always Love Big Poppa: How Biggie Smalls Helped Me To Understand My Parents’ Deaths
- Pensioner, 78, arrested for murder ‘after stabbing intruder to death’
- Three men involved in Call of Duty-linked 'swatting' death indicted
The Culture of Death have 311 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 2, 2006. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.