I learned about Pastor Roberts Liardon through a friend in my youth group who gave me one of his audio sermons. I was greatly blessed by his teachings on Spirit life, which I fervently listened to often. Then I first heard Roberts minister at Pastor Benny Hinn’s former church in Orlando, Florida.
Roberts has a unique divine grace upon him with which he can spiritually put a church in order while simultaneously activating the gifts and callings of the believers present. I believe I caught this ability by being around and apart of his ministry while in California attending his church and Bible School.
God has not only taken Roberts to heaven, which he writes about in his book I Saw Heaven, but the Lord has also visited him in special ways. God has given Roberts specific instruction and a divine mandate to raise up five-hundred missionaries, which he is to send to the harvest fields abroad to do gospel labor.
At the writing of this article, two-hundred-and-fifty-one missionaries have been sent out thus far to impact the nations of the world. I am proud to say I graduated in the charter class of Spirit Life Bible College in 1994, after which I ministered throughout the bush in Africa as a result of being sent by Pastor Roberts. When Operation 500 was launched in 1999, I was among the first batch of missionaries to be sent forth as arrows in the hand of the Lord.
The first two years of Operation 500 when I ministered throughout southeast Asia was the best ministerial experience of my life thus far. Deep in the heart of the 10/40 window, among the world’s least reached people groups, I saw countless Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims come to Christ.
I don’t know many men of God, other than Pastor Sunday in Ukraine, that believe in the younger generation to such an extent. They who train, send and in part pay for their leaders to go abroad to make disciples of all nations are not many.
In a day and age when the American Church is drunk on entertainment, men like Roberts Liardon are needed to remind us of the burden of the Lord to “seek and save the lost” (Luke 19:10). Large gospel campaigns are wonderful, but it is the face to face preaching of the gospel and personal interaction that brings the deepest transformation in the lives of people.
I thank God for the impartation I myself have received from the ministry of Pastor Roberts Liardon. It was him God used to teach me how to be a spiritual warrior and fight the fight of faith. When most around me were comfortable in the Christian country clubs of Christendom, Pastor Roberts was a roaring voice declaring there was more to go after in God. My spirit lept and came to life at his preaching. I therefore ran to the battle full force and since have seen that nothing is impossible to him who believes. Because of Pastor Roberts and his example of what young men can do who commit themselves to God, I have preached the gospel in over forty countries and six continents of the world.
- Entire cities could be put into LOCKDOWN in fight against coronavirus as Boris Johnson holds Cobra meeting today to finalise UK's 'battle plan' - after complaints he needed to 'get a grip' on the crisis
- Robert Mitchum: The Last Celluloid Desperado
- 71 ex-Generals endorse Buhari’s re-election
- Today in history, February 27: Chile 8.8 magnitude earthquake kills hundreds
- John Roberts lays groundwork for Supreme Court to limit abortion
- Review: The God Who Loved Motorbikes by Murali K Menon
- Preliminary findings released in fatal WVa airplane crash
- When Will Congress Release the Secret Memo? Trump Must Decide
- Slash welfare and stop mass migration to win back power: Labour MP releases 'Blue' manifesto for next leader
- 'Submit to your husbands': Women told to endure domestic violence in the name of God
- Zack Orji: My life as an actor, singer and preacher of God’s word
- Insecurity: You can’t compare Nigeria of today to 2015 – Lauretta Onochie
- Attachment parenting: the best way to raise a child – or maternal masochism?
- FROM THE ARCHIVES: The Shocking Death of Princess Diana, 20 Years Ago Today
- ‘Matlock’ star Nancy Stafford on making faith films in Hollywood: ‘God has completely changed my life’
- Days after riots, 'shoot the traitors' slogans raised on Delhi metro train
- People raise ‘shoot the traitor’ slogans during Kapil Mishra rally
- Family raises alarm over son’s unlawful detention
- Superstar General Electric CEO Jack Welch, dies aged 84
- King Crimson’s Singer on Joining His Favorite Band, Working With Robert Fripp
Roberts Liardon: Training, Raising & Releasing God's Generals Today! have 757 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 18, 2006. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.