FACT: The Entrepreneur Is Without “Honour” Among Those Who “Know” HimOne of the greatest realities you may have to face(there are exceptions, as is the case with everything in life), when you formally announce to the world that you have become an entrepreneur, is that you do NOT know many people you think you know, as well as you think you do.Godfrey Heron([http://www.irieisleonline.com]) in his Entrepreneur’s Survival Checklist described this shocking experience quite accurately when he wrote that people you love – friends, relatives, your spouse – will openly doubt you and sometimes even “predict” your failure.In their eyes, you are just the same person they have always known and grown up with. People close to us seem to find it easier to think of us in terms of our past failures and weakest moments – the growing up years, and all the mistakes we made while trying to discover ourselves. They often miss the tremendous changes that have taken place inside us following from those experiences, especially AFTER we left home and explored the outside world on our own.”The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,… Read full this story
- 'Why are you so obsessed with me?' Hillary Clinton mocks Trump by tweeting 'Mean Girls' clip after he trolls her with his 'regrets' that there won't be a 2020 rematch
- Adam Sandler says Ridiculous 6 controversy a 'misunderstanding'
- There’s An Online Harassment Campaign Underway Against People Advocating For Diversity In Comics
- When Prince Made a Chambermaid His Queen For a Day
- Late-night reacts to Donald Trump still being a racist, only moreso
- Hillary Clinton Wants To Talk To You About Love And Kindness
- General election: 43 lies, gaffes and scandals that make Boris Johnson unfit to rule
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim's Brother & Friend Slam Tehseen For His Racist Comments; Tehseen’s Wife Reacts
- Dan Gainor: Debate drama -- Marianne Williamson scores with attacks on 'dark psychic forces,' Google goes nuts
- Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice at 200: looking afresh at a classic
Do You Know How To Deal With People Who Mock And Ridicule You? have 341 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 22, 2006. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.