As I sat down to write this article, I found myself struggling. I was partaking in one of those monkey mind games activities that tend to leave me feeling overwhelmed, self-defeated, and tortured. I found that what I wanted – to write an article that supports you, the reader in living a great life – was pre-empted by the BS and excuses in my head. It got me to asking the question, what’s really stopping me from doing what I want? Let me explain.Even though I’ve had anywhere from 3-5 different topics in mind to write about for weeks now, I sat down and instantly drew a blank. I thought of at least a dozen excuses as to why each topic wasn’t right – too esoteric, too many other experts writing about it, maybe nobody cares about it, etc. Then, I launched into something most people could relate to – Procrastination and Avoidance at All Costs. I thought about how I wanted to do just about anything but write. Maybe even clean the cat box for kicks. Finally, I started negotiating with my monkey mind attempting to convince myself that maybe later would be a better time to write.But, then… Read full this story
- Attracting What You Do Want
- What To Do When Panic Attack - The Emergency Plan
- What to Do & Know if You Are in an Auto Accident (Includes a Checklist Everyone Should Print Out)
- What Stops You From Being Happy?
- Had a Disastrous Date? What to Do When You Get Home
- Stop Doing Everything Yourself - Part 2
- Forex Trading Strategies: What To Do When You Lose
- The Stopping List: What could you STOP doing to make your business thrive?
- What to Do When Your Boyfriend Doesn't Call You
- What to Do If You Receive a Cease and Desist Letter
What's Stopping You from Doing What You Want? have 299 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 8, 2006. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.