There are a lot of fun ways that you can incorporate a surprise party into your celebration. If you think the guest of honor would enjoy it some ideas are birthdays, anniversaries, retirement or any other congratulatory type party.When making the guest list you will of course go according to the guest of honor’s address book. Friends, family, business associates or people from the past making a great starting point when sending out your invitations. If, for example, it=s a 50th birthday celebration, you could urge guests to bring an old photo to share. Whatever you decide, make sure to let everybody know it’s a surprise and not to spill the beans!The photos people bring along will serve as a great party favor. They could be given to the guest of honor or tacked up on a bulletin board to be displayed. For a more in depth collage, try gathering photos ahead of time to create more elaborate displays.Having a personalized banner made would give you a center piece for your decorations. A guest book could be used, or for a more original idea have a couple of markers on hand for party-goers to sign the banner and write a… Read full this story
- Roman Kemp is surprised with a real-life Batmobile on air as he turns 28... years after late godfather George Michael gifted him a toy version
- Bachelor party gift for groomsmen: Send them a token of love and thanks
- Kim Kardashian's childhood nanny says the reality star's late father Robert would have supported her plans to divorce Kanye West
- Kamala Harris TV appearance in West Virginia surprises Manchin: 'That's not working together'
- Crapshoot: Escape From Hell, the RPG where Stalin is a member of your party
- FMIA—Driving The 101 With Sean McVay: On Texting Belichick, Trusting Goff and the Plan for Super Bowl 53
- Safer-At-Home Game: Everything You Need To Prep Your Pad for a Small Super Bowl Party
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2021 Golden Globe Nominations
- San Francisco sues school board over 'woefully inadequate' reopening plan
- National Broadband Plan arrives, quoting Shakespeare
Surprise Party Ideas and Planning have 344 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 21, 2006. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.