Apart from the major downside of the Yellow Pages, that it is nipplepiercingly expensive, it is still a bottom achingly brilliant vehicle to take your marketing message to your target audience. Well, some people think, the YP is on its way out, and I totally agree, but I believe it has a few more years of marching to do until it completely vanishes into thin air or even into a puff of smoke.The good news is that people who look you up in the Yellow Pages are very serious buyers. They need what you sell right now. So, when they contact you, you are in for a very short buying cycle. And that is a great advantage. However, this advantage comes at a price tag and a pretty high level of commitment from your end. The good news is that…Some 97% of the Yellow Pages Ads Are DudsJust look up the YP in any category. All the ads look exactly the same. No difference. Not a sausage. You can shift the company names between ads and you see that they all do the same thing the same way. There is no differentiation. They are like teenagers: They so desperately try… Read full this story
- How Meditation Can Help You Make Fewer Mistakes
- Secrets of the yellow pages
- Mozilla Firefox browser attacked by GCHQ over plans that would create 'Yellow Pages' of child porn
- Are you a 'Direct' or DIY investor? Are you making these mistakes?
- Indian Ad-Age: How Lijjat Ad-ed value to the perfect Indian snack
- Calls to boycott Uber mount after CEO Dara Khosrowshahi called Jamal Khashoggi's murder by Saudi death squad a 'mistake' and defended the country's large stake in the company
- Uber CEO compares Jamal Khashoggi killing to 'mistakes' with driverless cars
- Yellow fever: Seek vaccination when traveling overseas-Expert
- Uber CEO admits he was 'wrong' to call murder of Jamal Khashoggi 'a mistake'
- Priyanka Chopra, fashion’s favourite femme fatale
Are You Making These Nine Fatal Mistakes in Your Yellow Pages Ads? have 316 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 18, 2006. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.