Regarding sin, here’s a test: try NOT to think about a crystal bowl of Red & Green M&M candies. Now, try not to sin. As long as we walk around in these earth suits, we’re going to have a VERY hard time NOT sinning. Frankly, even if I never sinned, I’d get pridefull about how good I am in comparison to you. Pride is a sin; a very serious matter that got Lucifer booted out of Heaven. Pride really does come before a fall, according to Scripture. Even babies know how to sin. No one has to tell a little kid how to be selfish or steal.”There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,” (Romans 8:1) If even a minister serves up a message of condemnation for you, quite simply, it’s NOT from God. How do we know? Because those things that are from the Holy Spirit manifest themselves in Edification, Exhortation, Comfort (1 Cor 14:3). The Spirit Himself has come to convict us of our sin, righteousness and judgment (John 16:5-11). Jesus said, “But now I am going to him who sent me; yet none of you asks me, `Where are you going?’ But… Read full this story
- Trump: 'Our News Media Is Indeed Enemy of the People'
- Trump and Putin end historic summit that Trump says 'changed' bad relations
- Two weeks that shattered a legend
- Keeping the Peace: How Associates and Partners Can Work Together Without a Battle
- Caravan migrants allowed into U.S. to seek asylum
- What will Putin get out of one-on-one summit with Trump?
- Fact Check: Looking at Trump's Twitter 'Truth'
- Democrats retake the House but Trump's candidates win, suggesting liberals should be worried about 2020
- Highlights from SEC Speaks 2017: Litigation and Enforcement Trends
- Veteran lawyers share their 'aha' trial moments (podcast with transcript)
Win Against Sin! Now THAT's Good News! have 300 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 25, 2005. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.