|Nation honours 75 years of the Communist Party of Viet Nam|
|A delegation of the Fatherland Front of Viet Nam led by its President Pham The Duyet celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Party's founding. — VNA/VNS Photo Xuan Tuan|
HA NOI — The Communist Party of Viet Nam yesterday commemorated the 75th anniversary of its founding. Delegations from all walks of life came to the Party headquarters to congratulate General Secretary Nong Duc Manh and other politburo members including State President Tran Duc Luong, National Assembly Chairman Nguyen Van An, Phan Dien and others.
President Pham The Duyet, who lead the Fatherland Front delegation, expressed his pride in the Party's leadership over the past 75 years. Party leader Manh, in turn, was full of praise for the Front's role through in the various stages of the revolution. The Front has successfully encouraged the general public to implement the Party's guidelines and policies. He expressed his wish that the people will continue to stand by the Party in building Viet Nam into an industrialised country by 2020.
Delegations from the National Assembly led by Vice Chairman Nguyen Van Yeu and from the Government delegation led by Deputy Prime Minister Pham Gia Khiem expressed their deep gratitude towards the Party and voiced their absolute confidence in the Party's leadership.
Delegations of the Viet Nam People's Army led by Colonel General and Vice Minister of Defence Phung Quang Thanh and of the People's Police Force led by Colonel General and Vice Minister of the Public Security Le The Tiem pledged to remain forever loyal to the Party to defend the country's political stability, national defence and security.
Other delegations, including the Women's Union, the Viet Nam Youth Union, the Viet Nam Students' Union, the Farmers' Unions and the Young Pioneer Brigade have also pledged to do their best to build the homeland into a strong nation of wealthy people firmly advancing a socialist agenda. — VNS
- Over eight MILLION viewers tuned in to watch Queen's VE-Day speech as she addressed the nation exactly 75 years after her father King George VI did at the end of WWII in Europe
- 'We must remember those who continued to fight': Colonel Tom Moore recalls 'deep joy' of VE Day celebrations 75 years ago but says 'brave' soldiers in the Far East must not be forgotten
- Viet Nam needs to implement synchronous business environment reform
- Viet Nam, US state bolster cooperation for economic recovery
- Ten ways to honour VE Day 75 years on with Katherine Jenkins & Vera Lynn
- What is VE Day? History behind victory in Europe during WW2 and what happened 75 years ago
- VE Day anniversary: Queen to lead events 75 years on
- Here’s The One Thing China’s Communist Party Fears Most, According To Former China Ambassador Jon Huntsman
- Shanghai's Communist party chief sacked in corruption purge
- Queen's VE Day speech in full as UK marks 75 years since end of Second World War
- VE Day minute-by-minute: How Britons will join together to commemorate the end of the Second World War 75 years ago today
- Boris Johnson: 75 Years on, PM Gives Thanks to Wartime Generation
- Dr Hilary makes poignant tribute to 'heroes of today and 75 years ago' on VE Day
- What did VE Day look like? Amazing colour pictures show Britain celebrate the end of World War Two 75 years ago
- A European Fairy Tale: 75 Years of Liberation
- VE Day anniversary: Nation falls silent to mark 75 years since the end of WWII in Europe
- 'Our streets aren't empty, they are filled with love': The Queen says VE Day generation would still recognise Britain's lock-downed nation in electrifying speech - exactly 75 years after her father marked the end of WWII in Europe
- Việt Nam extends condolences to Laos over former PM’s passing
- Joint efforts needed to protect water resources: Việt Nam River Network
- WHO official feels safe in Việt Nam, praising fast and effective COVID-19 response
Nation honours 75 years of the Communist Party of Viet Nam have 647 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 4, 2005. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.