advertisement advertisement advertisement What is more elusive or more compelling? More personal or more a part of society? More on everyone's lips or more difficult to talk about? More linked with success or more separate from it? advertisement advertisement Money takes some understanding. To help us come to terms with it, Fast Company turned to Jacob Needleman, philosopher, author, and lecturer. His book, "Money and the Meaning of Life" (Currency/Doubleday, 1991), captured the wisdom of his 30 years of teaching at San Francisco State University; his experiences in seminars with the wealthy, successful members of the Young Presidents' Organization; and his encounters with high-achieving businesspeople around the world. As a "worldly philosopher," Needleman has made a career out of talking honestly about a subject that eludes most people and listening thoughtfully to people talk about a subject that most find hard to discuss. In fact, says Needleman, "Money today has become like sex was to previous generations. It's damn hard, in fact nearly impossible, to think about money honestly. It has an immense influence on everything we do. Yet few people are able to acknowledge the power of money." Because of his insights on money and meaning, Jacob Needleman has… Read full this story
- How Could I Save Some Money On Life Insurance?
- The Secret Language of Money
- Life Insurance Providing Little Protection from Terrorism
- Term Life Insurance - Buy Term and Invest the Difference!
- How Can I Compare Life Insurance Quotes?
- Is a Life Insurance Comparison Really Necessary?
- What's The Big Deal About Online Life Insurance Quotes?
- The Advantages of Term Life Insurance
- I've Got Life Insurance - Why Would I Need Critical Illness Cover?
- Term Life Insurance Defined
Money And The Meaning Of Life have 287 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at June 30, 1997. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.